User avatar

SeraphTree

  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Masked Ball

    Hello, Dragnet; I'm going to give you a line by line crit. :D Her long, flowing white dress, dark hair and violet eyes hidden by a silver mask drew all ...

    Jan 6, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: First Storm

    Beautiful. Truly beautiful work, Etain. :) I thoroughly enjoyed reading this. :D Just a couple things I noticed: It glanced from side to side. The sweeping planes below and the ...

    Jan 6, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: light.love.darkness.

    Hello Telle. :) I'm going to give you a line by line crit. :) The Elders are seated on tall silver chairs Here you used present tense. It should be ...

    Jan 6, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Beyond the Hills-Chapter 3

    Hello, Reuben. :D No. I did not get across. the elders used a device, carved out of stone, an arch, great gargoyles on either side, like pillars. Their tongues stick ...

    Nov 8, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: THEM.

    Hello again, Kevzta. :) He staggered to the log, dragging the small carcass with him, where his friend, Mark, waited for him. This doesn't make sense; the rabbit isn't long ...

    Nov 7, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: THEM

    Hello, Kevzta. :) The bird plummeted to its death. I think you can expand this into a paragraph, give us more of an introduction. :) The hare nibbled on a ...

    Nov 7, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Going Back

    Hello, Nariel. :D I'm going to critique your work. :D:D:D There’s something big happening and the world is looking around for help. Hm. I suggest you expound; it sounds like ...

    Nov 6, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: crime ghost fiction

    Hi there Natalie. :) Such a young age. I ‘d so many plans for the future and now that is all turned to dust. I will never again be able ...

    Aug 25, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Blood of the Jhe'emlien

    What up mon ami. :D Loved Shiva's statement at the end there. XD Freaking hilarious. Hm. There were only a few things I saw in this piece. The beginning was ...

    Aug 23, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Dark Goddess [2]

    The beginning is a little lacking in details. What does Josette feel at her father's funeral? What does she think? Towards the middle it picks up and becomes more interesting. ...

    Jul 30, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Another "Nightsong" excerpt

    Hm. Well, to me, it sounds like describing a horse race from TV. You see them run, but there's not nearly as much exhilleration as if you're actually there. ;) ...

    Jul 30, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: A Spin On Fairy Tales: My Entry

    The first few paragraphs are rather large, and make the story seem like it's too much to read. :) If you break a few of those up, I will crit ...

    Jun 11, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Land of Sky, Land of Rain (Chapter Fourteen)

    Zankoku!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D There were just a couple of things I noticed: After... after enduring torture for three years, returning to her home and family only to find out that a

    Jun 11, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: My Prologue

    Well, I would crit, but it seems that everyone has critted this piece of yours. o.O :D That's okay. I did crit your second piece, just letting you know. ;) ...

    Apr 25, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Chapter 1

    :D Hm. It's interesting, but a little confusing. “Cassius! Don‘t scare me like that!” I said to Cassius. “I got to go” I said giving him a kiss on his ...

    Apr 25, 2008


I have lived through much, and now I think I have found what is needed for happiness. A quiet secluded life in the country, with the possibility of being useful to people to whom it is easy to do good... then rest, nature, books, music, love for one's neighbor - such is my idea of happiness.
— Leo Tolstoy