User avatar

Scherezade

  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Jamais Quitter [1]

    WOW! This was well done for sure. I mean I really connected with Aline's struggle in many ways. And as far as living lolz. Like Aline said "Bored of Living". ...

    May 7, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: In the Company of a Vampire : Prologue (edited)

    I must applaud to the fact that even though you aren't too young to the form of adults; it would seem as if your writing style hardly reflects the maturity ...

    May 7, 2010


The tools of conquest do not necessarily come with bombs and explosions and fallout. There are weapons that are simply thoughts, attitudes, prejudices; to be found only in the minds of men. For the record, prejudices can kill, and suspicions can destroy. A thoughtless, frightened search for a scapegoat has a fallout all of its own.
— Rod Serling, Twilight Zone