User avatar

ScarredSecrets

  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: Behind the Smile

    Thank you for the feedback. I will definitely take your advice!

    Mar 28, 2018
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Dreaming the Impossible

    Thank you! I%u2019m glad you liked it and my message got through to people! Thanks for the advice!

    Mar 26, 2018
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Dreaming the Impossible

    Thanks! Yeah I see what you mean though about imagery thing.

    Mar 26, 2018
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Dreaming the Impossible

    Thank you for being honest. A lot of people seem to like that line (including myself) I%u2019m working on something but I might ditch it. The rhythm kind of got ...

    Mar 26, 2018
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Dreaming the Impossible

    Thanks!

    Mar 26, 2018
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Dreaming the Impossible

    Oh, thanks anyway ^^

    Mar 26, 2018
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Dreaming the Impossible

    Thank you! I can see what you mean about the color thing, it seemed kind of lame to me too. The sheep part is ones of my favorites as well.

    Mar 26, 2018
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Dreaming the Impossible

    Thank you so much for enjoying it. I see what you mean by the wolf isn%u2019t the mightiest beast. Thank you again!

    Mar 26, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Teen Fiction Re: Prologue (Lead Me Home)

    Note: This review has been deleted
    First things first. Your descriptions are phenomenal! It really creates a movie-like imagery for your readers. Pure beauty! It would take my entire lifetime to write a piece like that. ...

    Mar 22, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Teen Fiction Re: Prologue (Lead Me Home)

    Note: This review has been deleted
    First things first. Your descriptions are phenomenal! It really creates a movie-like imagery for your readers. Pure beauty! It would take my entire lifetime to write a piece like that. ...

    Mar 22, 2018


Nouns can verb very well actually, they verb better than some verbs do.
— winterwolf0100