User avatar

Scarlet15

  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Victoria Victimised

    Hey!! You're SOO talented!! :}

    Jun 11, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Rainbow (Chapter 3)

    I'm so sorry for those extra color links.. -.- I don't know how to make text in color but... Please just ignore it. :)

    Jun 11, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Rainbow (Chapter 2)

    Thanks SO much for the critique. :) Hopefully it will help me in my other pieces. :)

    Jun 11, 2011
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Another Gaze

    I liked the whole mysterious aspect of this piece. I really liked it! :D

    Jun 10, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Last Angel chapter one

    OMG!!! You are truly talented! :D I didn't find anything wrong with this piece and I can't wait to read more!! ^-^

    Jun 9, 2011
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Fatal love

    I love how it's written in "poem form". It's very interesting and it explains a lot. I didn't find any mistakes but overall I thought it was really good. :3

    Jun 9, 2011
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Fatal love

    This little piece is really good. I don't see anything wrong with it. x)

    Jun 9, 2011
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Bleu Celeste - Part 2

    This is absolutely AMAZING like the first part. :} I didn't find any problems in this piece and I hope that you write more soon! :D

    Jun 9, 2011


This looks like a really bad episode of Green Acres.
— David Letterman