User avatar

SarcasticSpringRoll

Jazzy Potato

  • Poetry » General, General Re: Anthill

    nice job like the story thing you got going on here. The ending was pretty stellar and I like the word cotton webs and mound of mettle great job but ...

    Jul 21, 2016
  • Short Story » Horror, Mystery / Suspense Re: Picture Frames

    ok so I do not mean to be mean but it could use a bit of work her and there but other then that you have a pretty good thing ...

    Jul 21, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Search For Peace Book 1 ~ The Great Separation Chapter 1

    I have to say it was pretty good. The beginning was a bit confusing, but it definitely made me feel like I just had to read more! Sheeka was pretty ...

    Jul 21, 2016


Never put off until tomorrow what you can do the day after tomorrow.
— Mark Twain