User avatar

Sarah12

Sarah12

  • Short Story » Fantasy, Teen Fiction Re: TAKEN-

    Oh, I was quoting from the passage. I don't know how to quote thing in the yellow box. How do you do that?

    Jan 22, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Action / Adventure Re: Redemption

    Alex won't be the main protagonist. This chapter is set in the past. (Spoiler Alert!) Alex comes back later in the story, as a ghost getting revenge on the prince ...

    Jan 20, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Action / Adventure Re: Redemption

    The prince did kill Alex, but thank you for all your advice! This helps a lot, and I will be posting the revised version soon. Thank you again!

    Jan 20, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, Other Re: Lovers and Fools

    This sounds really good! The story line is addictive, and you use correct grammar. I love your style of writing. In your fist chapter, you say, "She sighs tiredly, then." ...

    Jan 19, 2015


Every generation laughs at the old fashions, but follows religiously the new.
— Henry David Thoreau