User avatar

SaraAnne

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Deep Magic Part 1

    This is really strong writing. Well done on creating such a believable world. I enjoyed reading this. Quick things: "...for fear of bringing her wraith on his head." This made ...

    Nov 22, 2010
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Exiles 4

    The army’s camp was in the hills to the south of the now carrion-infested ground where the battle had taken place. I'm not sure if something can be "infested" with ...

    Nov 2, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: A city dies

    Hello there! =) I imagine that this would make more sense when seen in the context of the rest of the story but i enjoyed it none the less. I ...

    Nov 1, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: [Insert Name Here] Prologue

    I didn't think the dialogue went on too long...but then I think I might be guilty of that myself. If this is the prologue i was just thinking that you ...

    Oct 26, 2008


If I seem to wander, if I seem to stray, remember that true stories seldom take the straightest way.
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind