User avatar

Sannah

  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: My Hero?

    That was epic. Really good. :) You did a pretty good job at developing the characters for a short story and the plot was very well thought out. There were ...

    Jun 26, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Letting Go (Goodbye)

    Holy cat!!! You're writing is amazing! :D I just wanted to tell you how wonderful this piece is. The only thing that confused me was, "If you're gonna bring me ...

    Jun 25, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: The Last Human on Planet Earth-Chapter#1

    I think if I picked this book up in a store and started reading it, that I would end up buying it. The way you wrote just seemed like a ...

    Jun 19, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Chapter 1

    First things first, please put a space between each paragraph. It'll be easier to read that way. So far it seems that you have a really good idea, but you ...

    Jun 17, 2011
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Legend of the Sands

    Now I really want to read the book you are writing... :) I absolutely love it! Sorry if you fall asleep reading this... :D I thought it was really good, ...

    Jun 17, 2011
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Run away (needs changing)

    So far your story is interesting and has a fairly good hook, jumping right into the action! :) I wonder about specific reasons about why she/he ran away and where ...

    Jun 12, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Rainbow (Chapter 3)

    I read your other chapters too and I liked them too. :) To make it easier to read, I would suggest putting a line between each paragraph and to start ...

    Jun 12, 2011
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: fuuuck this account

    I like where you are taking the story, but some more description would be nice. Some of your dialouge is a bit awkward and that date that Him had with ...

    Jun 6, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re:

    Reading what MeanMrMustard said, I couldn't help mentioning that there is a type of poem called a definition poem. It closely resembles what you are writing, looks a lot like ...

    Jun 5, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: Chapter 1

    I really like this and am going to read the second chapter after I finish reviewing this! :D I would suggest adding adding an extra line between paragraphs, makes a ...

    Jun 4, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Through the Eyes of a Werewolf- Ch.7

    I was laughing the whole time when she thought she... You know what I mean but... Yeah. I read your other chapters too and thought they were great! And the ...

    Jun 3, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: KATANA: Chapter 1

    You caught my attention right away with Shawn in the van and not knowing where he was. Your story was easy to read but I beg you to put an ...

    Jun 2, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: Hero (temporary: any ideas)

    I am here to review again like you asked. Now I am hooked! :D I started reading the part where Myra met up with Sammay after waking up in her ...

    Jun 2, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Ashen

    It's a good, complex plot, but you tend to dump lots of information on the reader, which is very bothersome seeing how then I have to use my brain. Before ...

    Jun 1, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Terrace Chapeter One: Physical Detriment

    I was lost. Seriously lost, because of a mixture of things. You didn't add an extra line between paragraphs, you whizzed from normal world to a water world and none ...

    Jun 1, 2011


There's a Brazilian things you could write about. You just gotta pick Juan.
— Hattable