-
Re: Chapter Three: Pain O’clock
Hey! Thank you for reading and catching up with Chapter 3. I%u2019m really glad you%u2019re enjoying Nova and Max%u2019s interactions. I LOVE writing them. Also thank you for pointing out ...
Feb 5 -
Re: Chapter Two: Welcome to Nowhere
Heyy! Thank you for coming back for the next chapter. I really appreciate you continuing with the story. You are right about the issue with the car scene. I sometimes ...
Feb 5 -
Re: Chapter One: Rule Number One: Don't Hack Your School Network. Or If You Do, Don't Get Caught.
Heyy, thank you :)
Feb 5 -
Re: Chapter One: Rule Number One: Don't Hack Your School Network. Or If You Do, Don't Get Caught.
Heyy! First of all, thank you so much for the detailed review, and I am honoured the dice picked my chapter :) You%u2019re right, I might have info dumped too ...
Feb 5 -
Re: Chapter One: Rule Number One: Don't Hack Your School Network. Or If You Do, Don't Get Caught.
Hey! Thank you so much for reading! I'm so glad you enjoyed Nova's dry humor. I wanted her voice to feel relatable and grounded, so it's great to hear that ...
Jul 20, 2025 -
Re: Chapter Three: Pain O’clock
I understand. Plots can be tricky to construct sometimes. But your story sounds interesting already. It's great that you%u2019ve already built backstories for your side characters, that's something I%
Jul 20, 2025 -
Re: Chapter Three: Pain O’clock
I'd love to know what your story is about :)
Jul 13, 2025 -
Re: Chapter Three: Pain O’clock
Not really, it did take me a while to settle on the story, because I had a few ideas and it was tough to choose. But once I picked this ...
Jul 13, 2025 -
Re: Chapter Four: Training, Part Two: Axe Murder Edition
Heyy! Thanks for taking the time to read and leave such a thoughtful comment, I really appreciate it. I am really glad that the pacing still worked even without big ...
Jul 13, 2025 -
Re: Chapter Three: Pain O’clock
Thank you! Have you posted any of your chapters on YWS?
Jul 11, 2025 -
Re: Chapter One: Rule Number One: Don't Hack Your School Network. Or If You Do, Don't Get Caught.
btw, my chapter 2,3 & 4 are up if you'd like to check it out :)
Jul 11, 2025 -
Re: Chapter Three: Pain O’clock
Btw, my chapter 4 is up if you'd like to check it out :)
Jul 11, 2025 -
Re: Chapter Three: Pain O’clock
Heyy! Thank you so much for reading and leaving me a review! I%u2019m really glad the imagery and descriptions helped pull you into Nova%u2019s world, that means a lot to ...
Jul 11, 2025 -
Re: Chapter Three: Pain O’clock
Thank you so much for continuing with the story, I really appreciate that you%u2019ve stuck with Nova this far! I%u2019m so glad the training scenes helped bring her new life ...
Jul 11, 2025 -
Re: Chapter Two: Welcome to Nowhere
Thank you for coming back and reading Chapter 2! I'm really glad the pacing still worked for you and that the setting and descriptions felt vivid. Uncle Max%u2019s house is ...
Jul 11, 2025
