User avatar

Sampson

Sampson

  • Novel / Chapter » Literature, Narrative Re: The Love of a Sociopath~ ch. 1

    Thank you for reading, I had to write this on my phone so I expected some reviews on that, as long as there's noting wrong with the storyline I can ...

    Jul 3, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Literature, Narrative Re: The Love of a Sociopath~ ch. 1

    I assumed there would be a lot of errors, I wrote it on my phone while I was at lunch. I like all the changes you said and it'll try ...

    Jul 3, 2014
  • Poetry » Historical Fiction, Horror Re: Making Words Rhyme Within A Pattern Is Called A Poem, Even When It's Out Of Context And Has A Ridiculously Long Title

    I'm going to tell you right now, i honestly just liked because of the title, but i was not disappointed!

    Jul 2, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Horror, Fantasy Re: Take Me Instead - Chapter 3

    Absolutely love this story! You were perfectly descriptive and you painted a crystal clear mental image in my head. You conveyed the charters' personalities without doing to obsessively. I can ...

    Jul 2, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, General Re: The Teenage Years (Chapter One)

    Did I just accidentally reply to your post? Oopsie daisy. :3

    Jul 1, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, General Re: The Teenage Years (Chapter One)

    It isn't the kind of thing I enjoy reading... not because it isn't a good story, I just prefer to feast on some dramatic adult fic. So I'm afraid all ...

    Jul 1, 2014
  • Short Story » Realistic, Romantic Re: -

    I just feel like I should mention really quick, the title is supposed to be ironic. Obviously its not the ordinary story because most people imagine a boy and a ...

    Jul 1, 2014
  • Poetry » Politics, Dramatic Re: The World I Live In

    Ooh... We were off to such a great start. Of course I always welcome criticism, however more often than not rapists aren't. But thank you for the comment. I read ...

    Jul 1, 2014
  • Poetry » Politics, Dramatic Re: The World I Live In

    I understand the whole bulky line thing, I just have trouble finding that separation, and yes I really am bad at poems. Writing them stresses me out but I felt ...

    Jul 1, 2014
  • Poetry » Politics, Dramatic Re: The World I Live In

    That makes sense to me, it really does, but I don't particularly see that bright and sunny world anymore. However I appreciate your criticism and will take that into consideration ...

    Jul 1, 2014
  • Poetry » Politics, Dramatic Re: The World I Live In

    About a year ago I probably would have thought the same :) and I admit I really do not write poems well, but this one just kinda came out of ...

    Jul 1, 2014
  • Short Story » Realistic, Romantic Re: -

    Of course I am aware my writing isn't the best, I usually just write little stories like this for fun so I can reread them later, and about the abortion ...

    Jul 1, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Literature, Dramatic Re: Villains (the begining)

    I hate putting such shoddy up but I was just too eager to fix it. I'm currently in the process of making it better, its just that my problem is ...

    Jun 29, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Literature, Dramatic Re: Villains (the begining)

    That's the thing. The villains really are bias. And I am aware there are a lot of problems in the story. This was sort of a rough draft, I haven't ...

    Jun 29, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Days Seem to Pass By Unnoticed-- An Acrostic

    Beautiful! I thought I was a good writer but I'm starting to think I'm a bit out of my league. You created a very vivid mental picture. Your wording was ...

    Jun 28, 2014


This is a message to all you out there. You don't have to be the fastest writer. You don't have to write 2000 words in one sitting. But if you put your mind to it and really love your project, you can and will get further along than you ever thought possible.
— FireEyes