Random avatar

Saeric

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The Writer

    I really like the first two stanzas - they are a little vague, but that's alright and it works. The flow of the last one seemed a little off to ...

    Aug 8, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Genetics

    I have to agree with kaiden, sorry. This poem is really too small and generic to say anything. The problem is not the length, but rather that it is so ...

    Aug 8, 2009


For a short space of time I remained at the window watching the pallid lightnings that played above Mont Blanc and listening to the rushing of the Arve, which pursued its noise way beneath. The same lulling sounds acted as a lullaby to my too keen sensations; when I placed my head upon my pillow, sleep crept over me; I felt it as it came and blessed the giver of oblivion.
— Mary Shelley, Frankenstein