-
Re: To unbind and see
l.
Apr 16, 2005 -
Re: something to have fun with
yes that's probably a good idea. and the stranded thing sounds pretty good too (just around 20 people maybe, 6 or 7 mains and some backgrounds?), or maybe some of ...
Mar 17, 2005 -
Re: english gothic
just figured it out, your style reminds me of TS Eloit. every ready any of his work? I'm very fond of the four quartets myself.
Mar 16, 2005 -
Re: something to have fun with
like and Earth 2 thing? Or maybe you never heard of that show... I'm intersted. how many others?
Mar 15, 2005 -
Re: Road Trip
i took the map line out. it was bad. lots of other lines made the walk to the trash can too. Conception is not the word you mean. it really ...
Feb 10, 2005 -
Re: Counting Days
This is based mostly on an actual dream i had, which had a plot line but didn't really make sense. the subconscious and dreaming mind does not follow the laws ...
Feb 10, 2005 -
Re: Lirn
Meshalidar, thanks for the the typo tips. i have trouble catching them all myself. as for semi-colens, I don't really understand when it's best to use them so i don't ...
Feb 6, 2005 -
Re: Attire
beautiful. Confusing but beautiful. pleasingly dark and olbique. were they drabbles? here's what i can't decide, is the main cahracter talking to a friend, a parent, or to herself?
Jan 23, 2005 -
Re: Three People and Falling Stars
I guess i don't completely understand how to decide where to stick my poetry. Maybe if i had a better explanation of the criteria? PLease?
Jan 22, 2005 -
Re: Three People and Falling Stars
where do i use the word ghetto? i don't think i do. I use the word 'grotto', which is a completely different thing.
Jan 22, 2005
