User avatar

SWOPNIL

  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Rising Phoenix

    Thank you for the review. I will certainly improve with the imagery. And thanks for the praise.

    Dec 30, 2013
  • Poetry » Narrative, Humor Re: The Cockroach Encounter

    Hi! Thank you for taking time to write this elaborate and constructive review. I'm really overwhelmed. And the re-write you did, the one with the alliterations, I really like that. ...

    Dec 30, 2013
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Rising Phoenix

    How can you not know him? You should really read his works Ash. The woods are lovely, dark, and deep, But I have promises to keep, And miles to go ...

    Dec 30, 2013
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Dracula`s Heart

    You can easily edit it. Just go to your 'portfolio' and select "edit work".

    Dec 28, 2013
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Rising Phoenix

    So, "nothing" means 5.5/10....I wonder what you'd call 0/10.. Oh, and a query: Is 10/10 for Robert Frost? If yes, I don't even deserve a 0.5. And "describe the thing" ...

    Dec 21, 2013
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Rising Phoenix

    Oh, Wow! Thank you for this wonderful review. And Congratulations on your 100 reviews! I really feel honored that I (with my poem here) could be a part of this ...

    Dec 21, 2013
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Rising Phoenix

    Oh, Wow! Thank you for this wonderful review. And Congratulations on your 100 reviews! I really feel honored that I (with my poem here) could be a part of this ...

    Dec 21, 2013
  • Poetry » Narrative, Humor Re: The Cockroach Encounter

    Thank you for your suggestions. I think I will do some editing now. And I will certainly make it better next time. Don't forget to check on me!

    Dec 18, 2013
  • Poetry » Narrative, Humor Re: The Cockroach Encounter

    Wow! Your review was so constructive and you won't ever need to hesitate reviewing my works just because I am older than you. And I think I will take your ...

    Dec 18, 2013
  • Poetry » Narrative, Humor Re: The Cockroach Encounter

    Thanks then. I will certainly remember your suggestion next time.

    Dec 18, 2013
  • Poetry » Narrative, Humor Re: The Cockroach Encounter

    Thank you for reviewing. I totally agree with the rhyming fault. But like you put it "And in the heat of the moment, I aimed at the bug instead." wouldn't ...

    Dec 17, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: .

    Hey, I'd be glad if you read my work.

    Dec 17, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: .

    Hey, I'd be glad if you read my work.

    Dec 17, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: .

    Hey, I'd be glad if you read my work, Thank you.

    Dec 17, 2013


Steps to enlightenment brighten the way, but the steps are steep. Take them one at a time.
— Cheshire Cat (American McGee's Alice)