User avatar

SIC

  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: His mothers Ring Prt.1

    I guess this is dead so... This is spam, SIC. Please refrain from commenting on your own work unless you are responding to a critiquer or posting an update in ...

    Apr 14, 2008
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: The night comes back to me

    First of all, I'd just like to say: Wow! This is a great piece of writing! It was amazingly descriptive and visual. Not only that, but the philosophies you portray ...

    Apr 14, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: sensual narcotics

    A little short but I liek it still.

    Apr 14, 2008
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: His mothers Ring Prt.1

    I guess this is dead so...

    Apr 14, 2008
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: I am

    Still prety cool tho

    Apr 14, 2008
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: His mothers Ring Prt.1

    Original format FTW

    Apr 14, 2008
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: I am

    A little odd reading two sentences per space. You shouldnt space it out like this It seems more like a poem Rather than a story.

    Apr 14, 2008
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: The Wish list

    Who is it by? If you look under the thread title it says eoin colfer

    Apr 14, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: palestinian child

    It was good But could be better. Didn't quite understand what you were aiming at there bud.

    Apr 14, 2008
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Has Anyone Here read The Warriors Series?

    I read The prohpecy books. The ones with brambleclaw and squirell paw anmd other clan cats journey to save the clans from being destroyed by twolegs.

    Apr 14, 2008
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: His mothers Ring Prt.1

    Its supposed to suck considering my friend did "His father's ring" And so I made the grammar horrible just like his. And the Puncuation .

    Apr 14, 2008
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Racism

    Very short, and not much of a song, but more of a lyrical problem. BTW did your dad get in trouble with racism when he did that LOL.

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Missing in Action

    Very interesting, If you post guitar chords I'll play, most certainly.

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Mentality of a dangerous mafia.

    I didn't know whether to laugh or cry. Good comparisons though, but extremely painful to read. Space it out more.

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: alone

    You may want to put a little more effort into it there. It was kind of weak, but if you added more it could be really cool. Not to dramatic ...

    Apr 12, 2008


“It doesn’t matter what you are, it only matters what you do. It’s your choice.”
— Sam Winchester