User avatar

Ryu

  • » Re: Chapter One - La Llorona, “The Weeping Woman”

    Apr 7, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » Horror, Supernatural Re: Prologue - Hanako-San

    I%u2019m glad you love it!! Inari jumped right in because there%u2019s been conflict between her and Akio for a while.

    Mar 8, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » Horror, Supernatural Re: Prologue - Hanako-San

    I really just jumped into the story without developing Inari too much, later in the series though she gets more sophisticated! Of course, I%u2019m glad you like it

    Mar 8, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » Horror, Supernatural Re: Prologue - Hanako-San

    Thank you so so much!! I love your kind words, it really helps me to feel more confident as a writer. As for the Japanese part, I liked to keep ...

    Mar 8, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » Horror, Supernatural Re: Prologue - Hanako-San

    AHH! Thanks so so much!!

    Mar 6, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » Horror, Supernatural Re: Prologue - Hanako-San

    Thank you SO SO MUCH for your detailed review! That means so so much to me!!

    Mar 5, 2021
  • Poetry » Literature, Science Re: A poem that I wrote

    Wow. I’m really impressed with your word choice, that is super intriguing and intricate to read! “By you know what I mean?” That was a very beautiful line that isn’t ...

    Mar 5, 2021
  • Poetry » Literature, Science Re: A poem that I wrote

    Thank you! And of course

    Mar 5, 2021
  • Poetry » Literature, Science Re: A poem that I wrote

    Note: This review has been deleted
    Great job, especially for a first time!

    Mar 5, 2021
  • Poetry » Literature, Science Re: A poem that I wrote

    Great job, especially for a first time!

    Mar 5, 2021


Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.
— Albert Einstein