User avatar

Ryter

  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: Decahero Ch4

    Yes, I switched around from 3rd to 1st person. Just this once, though. I thought it suited the situation better. Thanks for that messed up tense call there. As for ...

    Dec 13, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: Followers of the Light: Prologue

    Ooooh... mighty spooky. But, one body? Where's the baby? Pretty decent overall. Can't say much beyond what I've said. Except you've got a pretty neat story so far. Not much ...

    Oct 31, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Decahero - Ch2

    Hmmm..... yes, I'll probably change it so that she runs on two legs. I'm picturing it in my head, and I think, yeah, that just sounds and looks better. As ...

    Oct 26, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Uberhero - Ch2

    Well, I could work in Ada's new powers, but only if I got rid of the note. I need some sort of extension though, to suit the boy. If you've ...

    Oct 22, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Decahero - Ch1

    I see... (taking notes) but what exactly is an info-dump? (Whether or not if I've done that here) Thanks for all the critiques!

    Oct 22, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Uberhero - Ch1

    Quite possibly. I'm making this up as I go along. This story is, as most of them are, a product of the imagination. I don't plan ahead in great detail ...

    Oct 17, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Uberhero - Ch1

    Good call with that, Jonny. I'll add a fix on that. While I want a super super hero, I don't want anything too eccentric. I'll add a set limit and ...

    Oct 16, 2007


“Can a magician kill a man by magic?” Lord Wellington asked Strange. Strange frowned. He seemed to dislike the question. “I suppose a magician might,” he admitted, “but a gentleman never could.”
— Susanna Clarke, Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell