Random avatar

Ryan

  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Harry Potter fanfic

    That's actually pretty good, I'm not one for correcting harry potter facts, and I don't have much to say grammar wise. I'd just like to point out the last paragraph ...

    Jun 21, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Son of Man part 1

    Micah, dont worry about what that 'Reichieru', I can't see anything better that SHE has done. No I really liked and and hope your doing a sequel.

    Aug 8, 2005
  • Short Story » General, General Re: A dream Caravan Park

    Remind me evreyone, next time I'm going on hoilday, I'm staying here! Was that through school?

    Aug 8, 2005
  • Short Story » General, General Re: A Birthday Letter

    Good job Slytherinseeker! Is there anyway I can give my Dad that?

    Aug 8, 2005
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Ryan Gary Joel's EXCERPT!: The Contract

    Yes thanks for that, but as I said, I only just wrote it and didn't check the grammar. Although the grammar has been checked by me and by my editor. ...

    Jul 29, 2005
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Ryan Gary Joel's EXCERPT!: The Contract

    more?

    Jul 29, 2005
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Prose: "Good vs. Evil" (Working Title)

    That was alright. There were a few grammar mistakes in there but really who cares! How much more have have you written on the story so far?

    Jul 28, 2005
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Ryan Gary Joel's EXCERPT!: The Contract

    Thanks for the tips buddy! Yes I am sorry that that is all I can post at this time as the rest is being worked on by an editor and ...

    Jul 28, 2005


Don't accept your dog's admiration as conclusive evidence that you are wonderful.
— Ann Landers