User avatar

Ruby68

Ruby68

  • Short Story » General, General Re: Soul Mates

    Thanks for the help! I know I'm bad about run on sentences. I'll definitely take a look at those :)

    Feb 2, 2014
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Soul Mates

    Thank you!

    Jan 31, 2014
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Soul Mates

    Thank you! :)

    Jan 31, 2014
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Soul Mates

    Thanks!

    Jan 31, 2014
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Soul Mates

    Thanks! This was really helpful :)

    Jan 31, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Looking Down

    I love the concept of this poem as well as the style. It's well worded and gives a good lesson. Very well done, I loved it.

    Jan 30, 2014


I have hated words and I have loved them, and I hope I have made them right.
— Markus Zusak, The Book Thief