User avatar

RoseGryffindor

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Let me forget

    It's beautiful! I'm very proud of you for writing something like this. You conveyed you feeling clearly and I feel sad for you. I AM sorry though for trying to ...

    Feb 14, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Happy Valentine's Day

    It's awesome. Worded and wrote beautifully. So sad though. STILL LOVED IT!!

    Feb 14, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Ogygia-part one

    Awesome-tastic! Pulls you right from the beggining. Haha, sometimes I go to write a critique then I finsish reading the sentence and then realize it's fine like that. XD Holy ...

    Feb 11, 2011
  • Other » General, General Re: Potty Breaks.

    Yes, I wasted 100 pts. just to write this.

    Dec 18, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Hazel-chapter 3

    Holy crap! I'm the first one to comment! I feel special!

    Dec 11, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: "Unfortunately... I love you" Chapter 1 (Draft #2)

    Overall it was very cute. I like the little scene that appeared between the two characters. Though I'm not sure as to the age of the characters. I'm guessing they're ...

    Dec 5, 2010
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Rose

    Tch tch tch. You have to wait for the rest of the story to find out Sakura. (evil smily face)

    Nov 27, 2010
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: The Domination of the (Slightly) Sarcastic Neon Muffin!!

    I absolutely LOVED this story! It was hilarous! The Sarcastic Neon Muffin was my favourite. Ok, time for review time! One fine day in Obscene Slipper Land, the land of ...

    Nov 26, 2010
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: The Domination of the (Slightly) Sarcastic Neon Muffin!!

    I absolutely LOVED this story! It was hilarous! The Sarcastic Neon Muffin was my favourite. Ok, time for review time! One fine day in Obscene Slipper Land, the land of ...

    Nov 26, 2010
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: The Domination of the (Slightly) Sarcastic Neon Muffin!!

    I absolutely LOVED this story! It was hilarous! The Sarcastic Neon Muffin was my favourite. Ok, time for review time! One fine day in Obscene Slipper Land, the land of ...

    Nov 26, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Romantic Re: Vagrant mother

    Very well written. I liked it. You opened your arms,And I came running.Your sweet embrace,So loving and heart-warming.We drifted away, through each seconds of the day,By my side, I wish ...

    Nov 26, 2010
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Broken Promises

    Sorry, I didn't realize I had mispelled Mike's name wrong so when you're reading this Med is Mike. Sorry!

    Nov 25, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: My first story!

    I wish I could've writen like this in fourth grade....ANYWAYS! The story was good, highly entertaining. The emotion and characters are conveyed quite clearly (I love the grandma!) And I ...

    Nov 24, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: The Power of Pop Secret

    Wow! This is utterley amazing! I would love if you turned this into a book! I would totally read it! Suspenseful and the story is told nice. The emotion is ...

    Nov 24, 2010
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Hero’s Pride

    Awesome! It's got some simplicity to it and one would believe it follows the Beowolf story quite well if they hadn't read the story before. Well done!

    Nov 24, 2010


Being a hero doesn't mean you're invincible. It just means that you're brave enough to stand up and do what's needed.
— Rick Riordan, The Mark of Athena