User avatar

Rob

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Night and Day at once

    Thank you for the kind words. Actawesome and I thank you.

    Mar 11, 2011
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Need or Greed?

    Thank you very much for the reviews. This is my first short story in a while, so I am a little bit rusty.. I will rewrite it and hopefully something ...

    Feb 27, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: The Only Exception

    Thanks a lot. It really helped. I don't really change a poem I've allready written. I usually take what I've learnt and use it in the next poem.

    Jan 4, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: You died, tonight.

    I can really relate to this poem. I guess it is due to my internet connection which is as fast as the speed of a burnt out light. I just ...

    Jan 4, 2011


attempting foot extraction
— Mea