User avatar

RippleGylf

RippleGylf

  • Poetry » General, General Re: Dreamland

    That would be why it doesn't fit. :P Without typos, that line is pretty good.

    May 18, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Literature, Historical Fiction Re: Novel (first page)

    Very intersting. I think, overall, it is a bit verbose and overly descriptive. Try to simplify, and don't flood your reader with information. Simpler words would also benefit the piece. ...

    May 16, 2016
  • Poetry » Narrative, Realistic Re: Frame of Mind [Sugar Sweet Tears #7]

    I really enjoyed the "Secrets" poem and was curious to see what other poems you had written. All very nice. :)

    May 15, 2016
  • Poetry » Narrative, Realistic Re: Frame of Mind [Sugar Sweet Tears #7]

    I feel like I can really relate to this... thank you for writing it.

    May 15, 2016
  • Poetry » General, General Re: I Have Learned to Hate the Dark

    Thank you so much for reviewing my poem! I appreciate it. :)

    May 14, 2016
  • Poetry » General, General Re: lost&found

    There is a lot to enjoy in this poem. Your imagery in the first and third stanzas are especially vivid. I really like how you compared the mind to a ...

    May 14, 2016


Find a place inside where there's joy, and the joy will burn out the pain.
— Joseph Campbell