User avatar

Rin321

Rin321

  • Short Story » General, General Re: Airport Notebook

    Note: This review has been deleted
    I think this was sweet! I think it was awesome that this person happened to stumble upon that man, who turned his life around! I think it is cool how ...

    Jan 13, 2015
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Airport Notebook

    Note: This review has been deleted
    I think this was sweet! I think it was awesome that this person happened to stumble upon that man, who turned his life around! I think it is cool how ...

    Jan 13, 2015
  • Short Story » Horror, Mystery / Suspense Re: 2 minutes

    Thanks!

    Jan 12, 2015
  • Short Story » Horror, Mystery / Suspense Re: 2 minutes

    Thanks! I did not notice this stuff, thanks for pointing it out!

    Jan 12, 2015
  • Poetry » Romantic, Other Re: Wish Life was a Book

    Thanks!

    Jan 12, 2015
  • Short Story » Horror, Mystery / Suspense Re: 2 minutes

    OMG! i did not see the ricing! oops! Thanks for pointing that out! :D

    Jan 12, 2015
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Other Re: Be Well

    This is such a gripping poem! I kept reading, and the phrases were so unique! What inspired you? I think that in the poem you should say who Lucifer is. ...

    Jan 12, 2015
  • Short Story » Horror, Mystery / Suspense Re: 2 minutes

    Thanks! :D yeah, like I said to steam, the "wakened" was a typo, of autocorrect kind of thing!

    Jan 12, 2015
  • Poetry » Humor, Other Re: The Daily Thoughts of a Bassoonist

    This was very- interesting! I am guessing you play the bassoon! I play percussion, so I can relate- sort of. The end was very funny. I feel though, some of ...

    Jan 12, 2015
  • Poetry » Humor, Other Re: The Daily Thoughts of a Bassoonist

    This was very- interesting! I am guessing you play the bassoon! I play percussion, so I can relate- sort of. The end was very funny. I feel though, some of ...

    Jan 12, 2015
  • Short Story » Horror, Mystery / Suspense Re: 2 minutes

    Sorry, the wakened part, was like, auto correct! Did not see that! Thanks for the review! :D

    Jan 11, 2015
  • Short Story » Horror, Mystery / Suspense Re: 2 minutes

    XD

    Jan 11, 2015
  • Short Story » Horror, Mystery / Suspense Re: 2 minutes

    Lol, Glad to hear! *Join can-can* *Throw Confetti*

    Jan 11, 2015
  • Short Story » Horror, Mystery / Suspense Re: 2 minutes

    Ok! Thanks! P.S. PotterHead too! :D

    Jan 11, 2015
  • Short Story » Horror, Mystery / Suspense Re: 2 minutes

    Thanks! That is why I felt a part 2 would be wanted, lol

    Jan 11, 2015


You are going to love some of your characters because they are you, or some facet of you, and you are going to hate some characters for the same reason.
— Anne Lamott