User avatar

Revere

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Soul Dance: Now Revised

    I really enjoyed this poem. I thought it had very good use of literary devices like metaphors, similies, imagery, etc. To read it was almost to dance yourself. Well done.:smt048

    May 11, 2006
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Pop Culture

    Overall I agree with the whole topic, and I did think it made sense. However, I don't understand why you used the word's 'real' and 'unreal'. What makes what you ...

    Apr 25, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: [untitled]

    WOW. Your imagery was so intense, it practically gave me shivers! You can almost feel the cold you describe; it was that precise. It gave an very haunting feeling. The ...

    Apr 25, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: A love unforgotten

    That was beautiful. Sheer, glorious... I don't know. Beauty. I loved it. Just one suggestion though. At the beginning, the piece seemed to flow, to rhyme in a very subtle ...

    Apr 25, 2006
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Heaven for me

    Well, I'm not really big on rhyming in general, but I thought your rhyming was actually pretty good. The rhythm gets kind of repetitive, though, and it got kind of ...

    Apr 14, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Thousand Piece Puzzle

    My life is Like a thousand piece puzzle Every day with Themes that never stay The same. Sometimes the colors are Dark and the picture violent While other times, Bright ...

    Apr 11, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Blessings

    Blessings Take my hand boy ... Feast your innocent eyes On the lives of others Overall, I thought this was a very good poem, with a good meaning. Although, I ...

    Apr 9, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Fog

    Wow, I really enjoyed your friend's poem. One thing I would change is the repetition of the word tendrils. 'it's tendrils swirl', 'those tendrils wrap', 'the tendrils bind' gets too ...

    Apr 7, 2006


He who has a why to live for can bear with almost any how.
— Friedrich Nietzsche