User avatar

Renn

  • Short Story » Fantasy, Romantic Re: The Flower's Dilemma

    Well thank you. I think everyone has been any of them at one point or another. This is the short fiction I'm considering most to submit to the magazine. This ...

    Jul 10, 2012
  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, Romantic Re: As Told By A Girl

    Is it just me? I don't see anything. Just 'based on a true story'... I wanna read it. Pweeeeaaaasssseeee?

    Jul 4, 2012
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Stay with me, until I fall asleep.

    And sorry my review was uber long.

    Jul 4, 2012
  • Script » Fantasy, Teen Fiction Re: "Shadow-less"

    I just noticed most of the grammatical errors, but as it is midnight I will fix them later. Thanks everyone. :]

    Jun 25, 2012
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Romantic Re: The Flower's Dilemma

    Well thank you.

    Jun 25, 2012
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Romantic Re: The Flower's Dilemma

    :) Thanks! This piece is more popular than I thought it would be.

    Jun 25, 2012
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Romantic Re: The Flower's Dilemma

    D'awww. :) Thank you so much! I'm glad I portrayed it well. It hits home with me. Thank you for taking time to read it and leave your thoughts.

    Jun 25, 2012
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Romantic Re: The Flower's Dilemma

    Thank you so much! As I was typing it for the umpteenth time I did notice that even I was a bit irked by the repetition. But Thank you for ...

    Jun 21, 2012
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Only The Strong Survive- Interlude One

    Well thank you. You did mention some things I did not catch. As for understanding, that's because Interlude One comes after Chapter One, and you didn't seem to have read ...

    Jun 9, 2012
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Dressed with a Tie

    Well Confictura, you certainly have a way with words. :) Thank you, -Renn and flattery does not become you after a while. Just, say something mean already!

    Nov 28, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Dressed with a Tie

    Again, thank you! :)

    Nov 28, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Dressed with a Tie

    Thank you so much Sassykat! I appreciate the corrections, and once I get the time (homework is wretched) I'll edit it as you see fit. :) Fondly, -Renn

    Nov 27, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Dressed with a Tie

    D'awww! thanks! I'll correct it and thank you oh so much for pointing that out. Thanks for your time in reading this, I'll edit it. Fondly, -Renn

    Nov 27, 2011
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Sleeping Lovers

    Thank you all SO much! It means a lot to me.

    Nov 24, 2011
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Sleeping Lovers

    Thank you all :) I do agree with commment-er above ^ I'm not much off an 'action-type' romance person xP If I ever do write something like "romance" it leans ...

    Nov 24, 2011


while she was studying the ways of pasta he was studying the ways of the sword
— soundofmind