User avatar

Renard

You're beauty isn't registering on my scale because I don't have x-ray vision

  • Short Story » Humor, General Re: Memoirs of a Snack

    I have never read anything before where the perspective comes from a pork rind, but this is really inventive. Well done! I love the way you alter the spacing and ...

    Sep 7, 2013
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Volume 2

    This is really unique. I love the way all the lines rhyme. I am guessing that the audience of this piece would be quit young, and if I'm right, you've ...

    Sep 7, 2013
  • Poetry » Romantic, Dramatic Re: Goodbye.

    I love the way you entwined the thoughts/conversation into the poem. Really cool! I love the fact that this is poem has a narrative as well. I can only suggest, ...

    Sep 7, 2013
  • Short Story » Romantic, Realistic Re: Her.

    Wow. This is really well written. You've captured the thoughts and feelings of the character beautifully, probably due to your experience of them yourself. :) The only criticism I could ...

    Sep 7, 2013
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Disconnected

    Great use of language. This works really well as a narrative poem, without giving too much specific detail it leaves the outcome open to the reader's imagination. The link between ...

    Sep 7, 2013


I say Wolf, for all wolves are not of the same sort; there is one kind with an amenable disposition – neither noisy, nor hateful, nor angry, but tame, obliging and gentle, following the young maids in the streets, even into their homes. Alas! Who does not know that these gentle wolves are of all such creatures the most dangerous!
— Charles Perrault