User avatar

Reedo121

  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Beginners Book Of Spells and Magic, 7 and 1/2 edition

    This short story is really... magical. I've been a huge fan of magic ever since Harry Potter came out. Nothing that I can nit-pick about, since everyone else did it ...

    May 26, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Leaving

    Howdy, Wesley!! :D First things first, great poem. I remember you typing this in English Honors. Anyways, I don't have anything to nit-pick about, so keep writing those amazing stories.

    May 26, 2011
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Drowning

    Well, so-far-so-good. Drowning is my worst fear. If I hear on the news that a person drowned or a person died by dry-drowning. Either Way, keep writing. :D

    May 25, 2011
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Free

    I really like these lyrics. I, myself, am a songwriter. The lyrics you have posted have a smooth, flowing rhythm inside it. Keep it up. You are doing great :D

    May 25, 2011
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Jurassic Park: El Infierno Verde

    I was always a huge fan of Jurassic Park, even now I still am. Not many things to nit-pick about, but I think all of us would like more visual ...

    May 25, 2011
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Warriors: Plain and Simple

    Hey I have these books and I really love them. I mean not many people care about writing, especially about cats. People just pass through the day, not htinking about ...

    May 24, 2011


Does anybody else passive-aggressively refresh the page to see if anything you said made it into the quote generator?
— GrandWild