User avatar

ReadySetStay

  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Broken: Chapter One

    Hi! :) Okay, first of all, this is very short for a chapter. Not necessarily a bad thing, just something I thought would comment on. Also, you could consider turning ...

    Jul 8, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Tara -part 1-

    Hi! :) Okay, so, the first thing I noticed when I clicked on the link to give you a review was that the story's first few lines didn't exactly draw ...

    Jun 21, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Deeper Wounds [[Chapter 1]]

    Hellloo. :D So, the first particular thing I noticed about this particular chapter is that it's very short. Now, if you plan on separating this into different sections within the ...

    Jun 8, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: A Little Lie (Chapter One)

    Hi! I'm ReadySetStay, and I shall review for you today. :) I'll go over spelling errors and such ((those which I catch...)), and then go over the content of the ...

    May 27, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Nikolina

    Hi. :) First off, I really like your start. It drew me in and seemed lovely, so naturally I wanted to keep reading. She said something in Norwegian, ordering me ...

    May 11, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Confessions of a pissed off teen on suicide watch

    Hi. :) Just thought I'd review your chapter today. First off, the thing I noticed right off is that the character is very...well, bitter and overly angst-filled. I can honestly ...

    May 11, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Jessica: Protection

    Hi. I'm ReadySetStay, and I will be reviewing your chapter today. :D I tend to do more so *general* overviews, rather than nitpicking...but ah, here we go.. First off, the ...

    May 11, 2010


Perhaps one did not want to be loved so much as to be understood.
— George Orwell, 1984