User avatar

RatchetWriter

  • Short Story » General, General Re: Eguain, Deviled egg

    Wow, I didn't know this would get much response. :lol: Well I didn't really think long on a name, I guess it IS a pretty nasty name! :lol:

    May 25, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Prelude to: Harestin, The Tale Of

    Thanks Grif, I thought about it for a while, I think you are right. I guess I just imagined big ships with banks of oars... isn't that what tiremes are? ...

    May 24, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Prelude to: Harestin, The Tale Of

    Thanks for the comments! Very encouraging, I wasn't sure that I improved at all. I'll be sure to correct that mistake too. Next section coming soon!

    May 23, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Prelude to: Harestin, The Tale Of

    Haha, I didn't think of that. Well I'll have to change that. *sighs audibly and once again goes to edit*

    May 19, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Prelude to: Harestin, The Tale Of

    Thanks for the crits! (I'll take more :D ) Okay, first of all, I named my character because I liked the idea. It's pronounced Hare-es-stin, not Hare-stin, if that's what ...

    May 17, 2007
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Galactic Ranger GR-8D (FanFic of Ratchet, UYA)

    Thanks for the crit! I am feeling kind of sheepish. :oops: I forgot to read my own story through. Yes, it is choppy I agree, some of it I wrote ...

    May 12, 2007


I have lived through much, and now I think I have found what is needed for happiness. A quiet secluded life in the country, with the possibility of being useful to people to whom it is easy to do good... then rest, nature, books, music, love for one's neighbor - such is my idea of happiness.
— Leo Tolstoy