User avatar

Rapunzel321

Rapunzel321

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Romantic Re: The Phoenix: Chapter 1

    I already did. :)

    Jun 6, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Romantic Re: The Phoenix: Chapter 1

    I tried to make a few modifications but I'm not to sure is I got everything. I might have missed some of the suggestions; for that I'm sorry.

    Jun 2, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, Narrative Re: Hatshepsut: The Forgotten Pharaoh ( Chapter 2)

    I keep forgetting to mention that I really like the fact that you add a picture or two to your work. It really brings the story out more. :)

    May 31, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Romantic Re: The Phoenix: Chapter 1

    Thank you. I've actually modified the paragraph lengths in my Microsoft word document I just haven't published it yet. I want to hear everyone's opinions on what I should fix ...

    May 31, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Romantic Re: The Phoenix: Chapter 2

    The next chapter I write will be broken into two. I was going to brake this one into two but I couldn't find a good braking point in it like ...

    May 30, 2014
  • Poetry » Science, Literature Re: Rocks and stones

    I was kind of confused as to who you were referring to as you for the fourth line but I really liked the fact that you used to different adjectives ...

    May 30, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Romantic Re: The Phoenix: Chapter 1

    Awwwwwwwww. Thank you so much. Nitpicks are really helpful. Not everyone can notice the small things so I'm glad you pointed them out to me. Nothing is perfect so I'm ...

    May 29, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Romantic Re: The Phoenix: Chapter 1

    Thanks for the advice and I will try my best to fix my punctuation errors. That's my weakest point when writing. :)

    May 28, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Dear Disney

    May 26, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Romantic Re: The Phoenix: Chapter 1

    Thanks for the advice. I will definitely keep it in mind. I know that I can only improve from this point on. I really appreciate it.

    May 26, 2014
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Princess killer

    I think you're trying to make yourself out to be some kind of Villain which I have to admit I admire. Not everyone can truly stand up and tell someone ...

    May 26, 2014
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: happy never after

    When people write poetry it doesn't have to be grammatically correct because it's what you feel. Not everything we feel can be explained by the laws that come in this ...

    May 26, 2014
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: First kiss

    I've never had my first kiss because I've always been scared to, but reading your poem makes me less scared. It seems like a wonderful experience to share with someone ...

    May 26, 2014
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: First kiss

    I've never had my first kiss because I've always been scared to, but reading your poem makes me less scared. It seems like a wonderful experience to share with someone ...

    May 26, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Narrative Re: The Other Side: Prologue

    I really enjoyed the fact that you described the main character in depth. Not a lot of people can keep the reader interested while describing someone or someone's surroundings. It ...

    May 26, 2014


The only fool bigger than the person who knows it all is the person who argues with him.
— Stanislaw Jerszy Lec