User avatar

RachelW

  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Good-bye Chapter 2

    Very powerful. Loved it! -Rachel

    Jan 6, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Ghost Blogs (Chapter 2)

    I absolutely love the idea for this! It's fantastic and very original :) I have no complaints or issues. I really enjoyed reading it. -Rachel.

    Jan 5, 2011
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Tabooboo - A parody of Taboo

    Pure love for this. Absolutely hilarious :']

    Jan 2, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: You died, tonight.

    Amazing!

    Jan 2, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Magi {Ch. 1}

    Loved the whole chapter! I think the idea is fantastic!

    Jan 2, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Stuff

    Very catchy and up-beat. Great fun to read and made me laugh. Great work!

    Jan 1, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Trouble on the Homefront - Prologue

    Just a general comment: Loved the opening and from then on never stopped loving it! Fantastic!

    Jan 1, 2011


We know what a person thinks not when he tells us what he thinks, but by his actions.
— Isaac Bashevis Singer