Random avatar

Raaayna808

  • Script » General, General Re: Sad lonely Insane Girl (me) talking

    Hahaha!!! I busted up laughing because of how sad this one girl is. I WONDER WHY NO ONE ELSE BUT US GO ON HERE?

    Dec 21, 2010
  • Script » General, General Re: The Toothpaste Tragedy

    Narrator: One day, Toothpaste met Toothbrush and they fell deeply in love. Toothpaste & Toothbrush: Oh how I love you

    Dec 21, 2010
  • Script » General, General Re: Death's Visit

    I liked this story! Especially the my brother part. "LIfe" haha i got it because it was Death and life... ahhh. I REALLY liked this part: Tom: When we first ...

    Dec 21, 2010
  • Script » General, General Re: The truth about teachers

    I really liked this script! I actually read the "Jade" parts. I was pretending i was her :D I could totally picture myself playing jade! I've said that a lot ...

    Dec 21, 2010
  • Script » General, General Re: Zombie Play [Working Title] Part 1

    Your title caught my attention. I LOVE zombies! and horror stuff! I actually can see myself being juno... Juno is a lot like me. Anyways, i loved this play. Please ...

    Dec 21, 2010
  • Script » General, General Re: Cheating

    ohmygosh, you left me at the edge of my seat, and when you ended it i literally was like "WHAT!? I WANT TO KNOW MORE!!" And it's funny to because ...

    Dec 21, 2010
  • Script » General, General Re: The Boy Who Kissed My Hand: A Monologue

    All i can say is... wow! I actually pictured myself as the girl... I'm thinking i should memorize this and do it as an audition! I think i'd totally kick ...

    Dec 21, 2010
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: I Hate Him.

    Honestly.... I [b]LOVED IT!!! I actually played the story in my head, it was very very fascinating. I loved this part: “Truly, do you like me truly? Like from the ...

    Dec 21, 2010
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Love's Mysterious Ways Pt. I

    I like it! :) POST THE SECOND PART :) I want to read it :)

    Oct 27, 2010


When you cut pieces out of the truth to avoid looking like a fool, you end up looking like a moron instead.
— Robin Hobb