User avatar

Quiz

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: My Untitled

    What is it with you and your untitle poems being so great? Put a title to this (as well as the other untitled one...). It's very well written, full of ...

    Oct 11, 2005
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: *Still untitled*

    I can tell this poem is very personal to you, but I like how even though the three of you (?) would understand it better than anyone else, there's still ...

    Oct 11, 2005
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: :::jumping up and down to get your attention::: Read Please!

    ...Wow. Two poems in a row from you that have made me say that. I'm impressed. Who is the guy? (Rhetorical) In any case; I enjoyed reading this a lot. ...

    Oct 11, 2005
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Light (writing challenge 9/27)

    In short, I didn't feel this at all. There was something in the wording that made it seem a little dull, very emotionless, even though you used words like panic ...

    Oct 11, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Home (bad name, I know)

    An older poem, apparently. Age has not diminished its beauty, however. Interesting, well written, for the most part well paced, and easy to read. Good work. Only one thing in ...

    Oct 11, 2005
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Lifedream (Writing Challenge 9/27)

    Interesting, Bobo. I like the small touches you put in there that efined the two very different characters of the Devil and his immitation of God. Most notably the simple ...

    Oct 11, 2005
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Creative Prologue (For Fun?) (R for graphic violence)

    Agreed, Snoink; the military terminaology does seem to take away from the fantasy element of the story... Hunter--also agreed. Gryphons, mythologically, did not have hands and therefore would not use ...

    Oct 11, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Calculus Musings

    Derivatives are fun, I rather enjoy them myself... To me, this sounds like you're using Calculus as a front to write about your life, or maybe an ASPECT of your ...

    Oct 11, 2005
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Myopic Hindsight

    Well, I'm pretty sure I get this...if not, I'm sorry ahead of time. This is a great poem. The first three stanzas have their own analogies, where each is compared ...

    Oct 11, 2005


Why should Caesar just get to stomp around like a giant while the rest of us try not to get smushed under his big feet? Brutus is just as cute as Caesar, right? Brutus is just as smart as Caesar, people totally like Brutus just as much as they like Caesar, and when did it become okay for one person to be the boss of everybody because that's not what Rome is about! We should totally just stab Caesar!
— Gretchen Wieners