User avatar

Quinine

Quinine

  • Poetry » General, General Re: Snow Memoir

    Thank you! I will definitely look into meter more ^-^

    May 8, 2018
  • Short Story » Realistic, Teen Fiction Re: The Flower

    You're welcome :)

    May 8, 2018
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Snow Memoir

    I'll keep that in mind for next time :)

    May 5, 2018
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Snow Memoir

    Thanks for your review! Your points were noted. However, when I wrote it, (which was a while ago) it wasn't intended to portray fear and destruction. It was more of ...

    May 5, 2018
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Rainbirds

    Ah okay, I'll keep that in mind! ^-^

    May 5, 2018
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Rainbirds

    That's a good idea actually XD

    May 5, 2018
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Rainbirds

    There's a long story behind the term 'gibbler' which I might explain later. Yes, it was only so it would rhyme, since the rest of poem also rhymed. I sometimes ...

    May 5, 2018
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Rainbirds

    Your notes the iambic quadrameter was very helpful, thanks! As for the parts about the crying sky, I feel an explanation would seem out of place. Thanks! :D

    May 5, 2018
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Snow Memoir

    Thanks!

    May 5, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Dramatic Re: Since Infinity Chapter 11

    Nice! A Couple Tips: 1. Try to make the texts visually look more like texts. Example: Lauren i'll be home late tonight. i have tv taping, then Kimmel. Asher I'll ...

    May 4, 2018


Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing had happened.
— Winston Churchill