-
Re: Chapter 6 of Princess of the Sea
Neat! I look forward to reading that, and I'm glad I could be helpful!
Jan 1, 2018 -
Re: Chapter 5 of Princess of the Sea
I see! I'm always impressed with people who can write without an outline.
Jan 1, 2018 -
Re: Spruce Woods (The Eastcliff Series #1) - Chapter 48
You're welcome! I hope I was helpful!
Jan 1, 2018 -
Re: Crystal Clear Chapter One: Speechless Affairs
I see, that explains a lot! Maybe I should give Write or Die a shot? I'm not sure I'd be brave enough to post until after editing, though. And congrats ...
Jan 1, 2018 -
Re: There's a Fine Line Prologue: Rain and Blood (D2)
Well, you learn something new every day!
Dec 30, 2017 -
Re: I'm Leaving Home
Yup, I got the suicide part, but I didn't know it was a based on a Beatles song. Good to know!
Dec 30, 2017 -
Re: Umbrella Spells:Chapter One
Of course! Hope I was helpful!
Dec 30, 2017
