User avatar

QueenofSomewhere

ImperialDeity

  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Fantasy Re: Chapter 4 of Princess of the Sea

    Hello! I'm afraid I haven't read the first few chapters of this story yet, but we'll see if I can help you with this one! I really love your characters, ...

    Dec 30, 2017
  • Poetry » Humor, Realistic Re: Stop it and I’ll sue ya!

    Hey! This was a really amusing read! The whole thing flowed nicely and the voice of the boxer gave some good comedic punctuation to each stanza! I'm not much good ...

    Dec 30, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Science Fiction Re: The Mage's Choice

    Hello! Happy review day! This is a wonderful start to a book! You have a very interesting concept here. I'm really interested to know about how the magic system works ...

    Dec 30, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Umbrella Spells:Chapter One

    Hello! This is an excellent first chapter! You already have me interested in your characters, especially Lydia, and both of their respective plot lines. I thoroughly enjoyed your humorous style ...

    Dec 30, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Action / Adventure Re: Suspect 009, Chapter 1

    Hello! I have to say you've done a really wonderful job with this story! Your characters are already interesting and the plot is fast-paced and exciting! I had a quick ...

    Dec 28, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Realistic Re: Spinning Around Chapter One

    Hello! I'll just leave you a little review! This seems like a really interesting concept! You're character interactions are really well done and I'd really like to see how the ...

    Dec 28, 2017


I want to do with you what spring does with the cherry trees.
— Pablo Neruda