User avatar

Quackermoo

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: You and ME

    This poem, lead me straight to the idea, the source. In poems it's necessary to give slight hints at the big picture. You know? You need to let them know ...

    Nov 4, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: By Ball and Chain

    [quote="DisturbedDisorder"] I know it isn't amazing, but I kind of like it. Do your worst. I really like the fact of this statement, I don't know why, but it clicked ...

    Nov 4, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Cliche

    Yes. Review time xD The rhyming, could be better, as said before. I have had this feeling, of truly loving somebody, and being positive it's true. I know what it ...

    Nov 4, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: (I'm) A Shadowed Girl

    This, has touched me, deep into my soul. I know what it feels like to be shut out, and not try to knock back on the door. I know what ...

    Nov 4, 2010


This is the way the world ends, not with a bang but a whimper.
— T.S. Eliot