User avatar

PsychicNinja

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Life!!!

    It's really short and kinda strong.... I should be longer... Sorry >.< I don't really like this. ~Psychic

    Jan 12, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: Through the Still Night-Prologue

    Sorry, Joel, I don't do storybooks. I didn't say it was going to be one, either. :D 8) Oh, and guess what, my brother (ninja-Z) is now going to help ...

    Jan 11, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: Through the Still Night-Prologue

    The '...' there was just a typo, I believe. Thanks. This is supposed to be a prologue, so it's short. Technically, it's a flashforward into the future from where the ...

    Jan 10, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: Chapter One: Part Two

    Had to leave, but now I'm back. Her eyes went in and out of focus and she could barely tell whether she was moving her arm or her leg. You ...

    Jan 9, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: Chapter 6 - Mission (Part 4)

    Konbanwa, Audra-chan. Here to comment on the last part of your first..draft?..of Ayumi. I'll get to critting your reworked story after this ^_^: Realizing she had let the Byakuugan fade ...

    Jan 8, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: Chapter 5 Part 2

    Moving on: As if they were obedient dogs, the water dragons dove at Ayumi. “Water Dragon Strike!” So Emi..a water ninja? I'm sorta confused at the village Emi comes from. ...

    Jan 5, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: Chapter 2 - The Last Gosu

    Konbanwa, Audra-chan. I am here for your next crit. :wink: Again, I'm critting as I go along: “I’ve told you five times! I have a special ability called ‘Flames of ...

    Jan 4, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: Chapter 1 - Life of a Ninja

    Whoa, geez, that was the longest crit I've done. :wink: Then again, I can crit better on things that I can relate to. ~~T~~ :D

    Jan 4, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: Chapter 1 - Life of a Ninja

    Okay, in the ten minutes between this post and my last, I remembered something, Audra-chan! Handsigns! You need to include them more and maybe do a little research on them. ...

    Jan 4, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: TIGWS: Rise of the Rebellion

    *adds* Other explanations like the orange walls, I needed to (vaguely) explain how Kwest and Lira got to be in charge of ZDY. Anyway, thanks for the grammar suggestions.^^ ~Jedi ...

    Jan 4, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: TIGWS: Rise of the Rebellion

    Thanks, Heather (I mean Timea ^_~). To be honest, I really just wrote and wrote in this chapter when I was in a writing mood. I know I need to ...

    Jan 4, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: My Hearts Home

    Fix up the few grammar stuff and it'll be short and sweet. I especially like the last line. Good luck! ~Psychic

    Jan 4, 2008
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Just let me sleep

    I liked this too. I thought it was very good. The only problem I had was that you repeated sugar glass heart again. ~Timea

    Jan 3, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: TIGWS: Rise of the Rebellion

    Hey-just wanna thank everyone for their help! I really use most of your suggestions! I haven't posted a part in a while, but it's written and I just need to ...

    Oct 19, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Venomous Attraction

    Hey Steph! As long as I'm here, I'll comment! Okay, well the beginning sounds good, but then it just confuses me. Some of the concepts don't really match each other. ...

    Sep 13, 2007


The thing about plummeting downhill at fifty miles an hour on a snack platter - if you realize it's a bad idea when you're halfway down, it's too late.
— Rick Riordan, The Son of Neptune