User avatar

PsyLynx

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Urn and Ashes

    it's very elegant and touchingly sad...conjures an image in my mind of a tree in the movie What Dreams May Come; it was sad and forlorn, with dark purple leaves, ...

    Jan 5, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Hand

    I thought it was beautiful....I think you should find a way so that you don't have to explain it...just help the reader by letting them know that someone is falling...and ...

    Dec 29, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: You know that you're crazy when

    I think the OH ANGEL OF INSPIRATION STRIKE ME should be lower case with an exclamation point, but it isn't a big thing, at least to me. And I like ...

    Dec 6, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: written while all sad on the bus

    I like "And my mind is in decline" and "For fate, hope and reason Irregular heartbeats Twisted feelings The rain almost an aphrodisiac Just acknowledge me please" everything else didn't ...

    Dec 1, 2005
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: disconnected

    It's so painfully mundane...you try to spice it up by saying the same old same old in new ways, and...you do say it in new ways, or at least with ...

    Dec 1, 2005
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Crime and Punishment by Dostoyevsky

    I just so happen to be reading it now too, but I should tell you that, according at least to the translation I'm using, it isn't his landlady he kills ...

    Oct 25, 2005
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Athen -A Short Story

    I don't agree with the too-much-description bit. It isn't a particularly huge amount of description... I agree with the rest. It's short, it's sweet, but very little happened....there wasn't any ...

    Oct 22, 2005
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Sex, Drugs and Rock n' Roll

    I hate this. I hate 'maturity' and I hate 'wisdom'. I...don't...get...them. People have told me that I'm a deep thinker, and what that means, I have absolutely no idea. I ...

    Sep 30, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Our Love

    I didn't think it was good at was pure cliche, and not done excellently. It rhymed, had meter that was not flawed, I'll give you that...but that's not poetry, erm, ...

    Sep 28, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: There Used To Be A Word For This.

    It was pretty good and powerful, and the only thing that kept it from being better was that...I can't quite say, but it didn't really flow...you repeated lots of the ...

    Sep 24, 2005
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Dancing with the Lightning and Thunder

    If you corrected all the errors that Snoink said, then there were still a couple, just nitpicky proof-reading things. Blah, though; unlike him, I really don't care about that. This ...

    Sep 24, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Mysterious Door

    dreams are so cool....I don't think that I've seen any dreamish visionish poems on this site before, which makes this particularly cool, and the ending be good. I'd type more, ...

    Sep 21, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Jailbreak

    It's great, it's the most exciting poem I've read in a long, long time...not that I've read many poems in a long, long time :? But it's great, flows excellently, ...

    Sep 19, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: A Paradox

    I don't like it as a poem. I can definitely feel that it was inspired from a song, and often that happens to me and I write things that I ...

    Sep 18, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: A Prayer at the Window

    The only line I didn't really like was the "I need you tonight (ache)" because it's, well...cliche (as if everything that's worth saying isn't) and because the very next line ...

    Sep 18, 2005


If you want something badly, you just gotta believe it's gonna work out.
— Andy, Parks & Rec