User avatar

PrincessMia

  • Poetry » Dramatic, Romantic Re: who is the victim?

    Note: This review has been deleted
    I honestly love this writing. It is truly amazing how you used just a few words to/ create such a strong emotion. I love that this poem is short and ...

    Aug 14, 2017
  • Poetry » General, General Re: He Was

    Note: This review has been deleted
    This poem is fantastic! I love that you left it up to the imagination of who 'he' was until the end, it really gave a lot of suspension. It sounds ...

    Aug 10, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Realistic Re: Never Be Alone Chapter 1 (LGBT)

    Note: This review has been deleted
    This story seems like it's going to be amazing! I feel the urge to read the entire thing. I am very curious about Sam and Ashley's relationship, it seemed like ...

    Aug 4, 2017
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Realistic Re: Suicide

    I love this so much! I've had an experience similar to this and you really "hit the nail on the head" so to speak. I know from experience that writing ...

    Jul 2, 2017
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Realistic Re: Suicide

    I love this so much! I've had an experience similar to this and you really "hit the nail on the head" so to speak. I know from experience that writing ...

    Jul 2, 2017
  • Poetry » General, General Re: My Untitled Poem

    This poem is amazing! I honestly felt like I could picture everything so clearly. Very passionate, open-hearted, and honest. Remember to stay strong

    Jul 2, 2017
  • Poetry » General, General Re: My Untitled Poem

    Note: This review has been deleted
    This poem is amazing! I honestly felt like I could picture everything so clearly. Very passionate, open-hearted, and honest. Remember to stay strong

    Jul 2, 2017


If all pulled in one direction, the world would keel over.
— Yiddish proverb