User avatar

PirateP

  • Short Story » General, General Re: Schizophrenia (edited)

    Well, all I can say is: very creepy! There's hardly anything wrong with this; it's brilliant. What you could do though is change a few words here and there. For ...

    Mar 4, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: In Paradise...

    Hi, I can't see many problems here, you've got a good plot idea that has lots of potential. Although did you say at the beginning that this was the end? ...

    Feb 19, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Eternal Love ~

    Wonderful story, not much wrong with it really. You have some brilliant metaphors and similes that really give strong images to the reader. What you need to do though is ...

    Feb 19, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: I wonder...

    First of all I was a bit confused on how I was meant to read this, without any puntuation at the end of most of the lines; but then I ...

    Feb 19, 2009
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: Untitled

    This is really good, and very touching in some places. There's not much you could do to improve it to be honest. I agree that you should cut the "It ...

    Feb 18, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Chronicles of Bob

    Very, very good. I love the way you've managed to write in the first person and third all at once - a very difficult thing to do. Just one thing ...

    Feb 18, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Disordered

    Great piece of writing, if slightly depressing. I like the repeating contrasts at the end. I also like the repeated phrase: "Imagine this", which really puts the reader in this ...

    Feb 18, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Perfection

    Hi, great poem by the way. Pretty much somes up the life of a teenager! :wink: You could replace "Aching" with "Despondent"; but I think you'd probably want to change ...

    Feb 18, 2009


I know history. There are many names in history, but none of them are ours.
— Richard Siken