-
Re: Breaking Dawn Parody
Ahahahaha, I usually don't go for parodies, but this was hilarious . It was absolutely fantastic, usually subtlety is more effective, but I think this style works for a Breaking ...
Jan 7, 2009 -
Re: Quick story.
Hi! I really liked this beginning, just a few nitpicks: Guys flocking around her, best friend to everyone and butter wouldn’t melt looks. Guys flocking around her, best friend to ...
Dec 3, 2008 -
Re: Snowflakes
This was really beautiful, I think castlesinthesky ^^ got all the nitpicky stuff, so I'll do the easy part:I'll tell you how much I liked this. :) It really flowed, ...
Dec 2, 2008 -
Re: House-revised
Very nice! So cute and so poetic, and so true! It's kinda simple, but complex, I really like the idea and the way it's written. Are we gonna get a ...
Dec 1, 2008 -
Re: What The Stars See - Chapter Three - Dash's Lullaby
Thanks for the pm, that was fast! Running through the tangle was the boy I’d waiter for my whole life I'm sorry that I'm so nitpicky, but it's who I ...
Nov 29, 2008 -
Re: Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Awesome, are you going to continue? pleeease continue. The descriptions are lovely and you set up a lot of questions, that I do think need to be answered...please? Just one ...
Nov 28, 2008 -
Re: What The Stars See - Prolouge, Chapter One and Two
I would really like to read more of this, it's good. But I think you could set up the setting better and tell us the age and possibly a little ...
Nov 28, 2008 -
Re: He's not quite ready
Awwww! I had to say it :) I think if you showed a little for of the characters' feelings through their movements, the effect would be better. Maybe put a ...
Nov 25, 2008 -
Re: Misery Business
I really like that story, and I really liked your first line, captivating. I do think, however, that your first two paragraphs could be a little less, er, straight-forward: Have ...
Nov 24, 2008 -
Re: Deeply Cut!
It was nicely written and great to read, but I have to say the topic is too cliche, people, well, they wont care about what you're writing about. You have ...
Nov 22, 2008 -
Re: Fear
I really liked this, it was so cute, but it so wasn't because it was real. The style is really unique and easy to read, you don't have to think, ...
Nov 22, 2008 -
Re: Love Scars
Ah, that's beautiful! I love it. I have them too, Do you see them? Do you see them! I have them too. -That is my favorite part, I can really ...
Nov 22, 2008
