-
Re: The Suicidal Encounter That Saved (Chpt 2)
Speaking of soul mates, Black Veil Brides actually have said: "Stop waiting for your prince Charming go look for him, maybe he's stuck in a tree. Maybe he's allied up." ...
Apr 25, 2015 -
Re: The Suicidal Encounter That Saved (Chpt 2)
Ok, I agree about not being emotionally stable, but I have reasoning behind it! :D Here it is. To me to be loved is a chance you have to earn. ...
Apr 24, 2015 -
Re: The Suicidal Encounter That Saved (Chpt 2)
Ok, to be honest I would like you guys to stop telling me that you can't fall in love right away. My boyfriend admitted that he loved me the moment ...
Apr 24, 2015 -
Re: The Suicidal Encounter That Saved (Chpt 2)
Ok, thnx for the review. Yes, these people are real. They are also really a band. Ashley is a guy. I know it is kinda weird, but that is his ...
Apr 24, 2015 -
Re: The Suicidal Encounter That Saved (Chpt 2)
Hai guys, if you want to see a new chapter, post 5 comments/review!
Apr 24, 2015 -
Re: The Suicidal Encounter That Saved Chapter 1
Oh...I'm sorry. What about your dad?
Apr 23, 2015 -
Re: The Suicidal Encounter That Saved Chapter 1
Ok
Apr 22, 2015 -
Re: The Suicidal Encounter That Saved Chapter 1
Please don't spam my account like this :(
Apr 22, 2015 -
Re: The Suicidal Encounter That Saved Chapter 1
I can now do an update!!! Thanks for the review!
Apr 22, 2015 -
Re: The Suicidal Encounter That Saved Chapter 1
I can now do an update!!! Thanks for the review!
Apr 22, 2015 -
Re: The Suicidal Encounter That Saved Chapter 1
I can now do an update!!! Thanks for the review!
Apr 22, 2015 -
Re: The Suicidal Encounter That Saved Chapter 1
I can now do an update!!! Thanks for the review!
Apr 22, 2015 -
Re: The Suicidal Encounter That Saved Chapter 1
I can now do an update!!! Thanks for the review!
Apr 22, 2015 -
Re: The Suicidal Encounter That Saved Chapter 1
I totally agree with you! I write most of my stories, it is based off of what happened to me.
Apr 22, 2015 -
Re: The Suicidal Encounter That Saved Chapter 1
Lol, "mom" I will write one, if I get one more comment at least from someone!
Apr 22, 2015
