User avatar

PerfectWeapon

PerfectWeapon

  • Short Story » Humor, Mystery / Suspense Re: Illusionary Murder

    Hi, this Perfect Weapon, and I would like to say that this was AMAZING! I like the title, the length, the detail! This was so awesome! I like the back ...

    Mar 2, 2015
  • Short Story » Realistic, Dramatic Re: A very short short story

    This is kind of weird, I kinda liked it, but not fully. This is to short for me, it has no idea to it, it doesn't really tell a story ...

    Feb 25, 2015
  • Short Story » Horror, Spiritual Re: A Sweet Game of Suicide

    I love the idea of this story! The girl is wanting to kill herself, but makes a game out of it! Brilliant!! I love the way that the boy just ...

    Feb 22, 2015
  • Short Story » Humor, Horror Re: ​Don’t Forget the Bleach

    This was an amazing story! The idea was hilarious, and I like the thought that went into this, as well as a few self-chuckles! This is funny, but kinda with ...

    Feb 22, 2015
  • Short Story » Other, Dramatic Re: ​Two Siblings Commit Suicide

    This was an amazing story! Thought obviously went into this! Sadly, on the same hand I saw several grammatical mistakes. I read it twice, because I caught, “How in the ...

    Feb 21, 2015
  • Poetry » Satire, Dramatic Re: The Boy Who hated Lefties

    This is an awesome thing to read well you feel sad, or angry, or just need a laugh entirely! This is very well written, it has a funny idea to ...

    Feb 11, 2015


Have a biscuit, Potter.
— Professor McGonagall