User avatar

PenNPaper

  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: The Messengers: 1st Chapter

    Good story, keep it up, although I couldnt understand two things. 'I feel for Mr Kyoski', do you feel bad or sad? You said that girls classify Aaron as 'Perfect', ...

    Dec 9, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Prologue..tell me does this captivate you?

    It's a good story, it kept me in suspense till the very end, i was glad you didn't reveal her power, it would have made the story less interesting. To ...

    Dec 9, 2009
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: The Beautiful Painting

    That was nice! At first I thought that the guy JuJu was going to take you to someplace nice or something. And then suddenly it turns out to be a ...

    Dec 9, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Walk of Shame: A Cinderella Story (Part I)

    The story was great. Personally, I don't like to read Cinderella, but after i read your story, it seemed like you had turned it into an interesting read. Just one ...

    Dec 9, 2009


I feel like it will be absolute hotdog water, but oh well. It's just a draft.
— Charm