User avatar

Peach

  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Paint (Chapter 3)

    Wow, this was really good! I couldn't stop reading, I just wanted to see what horrible thing Miranda did next! your MC is pretty good and believeable, but Miranda is ...

    May 1, 2011
  • Other » General, General Re: Window

    They meet in a small, sunny café above the metro station. The city moving about them. it should be a comma, the second sentence sounds awkward alone. the one , ...

    May 1, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Impudence

    Well, i'm sorry about whatever happened with your friend, but a great poem came out of it!! I didn't see any grammar problems yay! I loved it! It had a ...

    May 1, 2011
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Welcome to the Funhouse, Faxness (Maximum Ride)

    Hi! I read Maximum Ride a few years ago, they were pretty good. I think you kind of missed her sarcasm in places, although it's hard to put sarcasm and ...

    Apr 27, 2011
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Breaking Rules

    It was great and rich in deatil. Your writing is very flowing and easy to keep reading. Once I started, I didn't stop. But also, it was missing a focused ...

    Apr 27, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The storm

    I agree with Tamara, it was a little hard to read because of the long line's and no spacing, but it was great, regardless of what it looked like :) ...

    Apr 26, 2011
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: My Terrifying Experince

    hi! this is my first review, sorry if it's horrible! :) Great descriptions at the beginning, but I have a few comments. Falling leaves were scattered all over the muddy ...

    Apr 25, 2011


No person can be a great leader unless he takes genuine joy in the successes of those under him.
— W. A. Nance