User avatar

Password

Password

  • Poetry » Humor, General Re: .

    Hey there! I'm here with a review! :) Note: I am not much of a poet, so this may not be the best Anyway, onward! First off I'd like to ...

    Sep 19, 2020
  • Art » General, Narrative Re: blur.

    Hey! Review time! First off, I think the point this poem makes of life being a blur, is amazing and really well done. The poem itself is fantastic, and the ...

    Sep 1, 2020
  • Other » Teen Fiction, General Re: My Own Weapon

    Hey! This is my first review, so it might be a bit bad! First off, I really enjoy how you've worded some things in this and would love to see ...

    Aug 31, 2020


People say I love you all the time - when they say, ‘take an umbrella, it’s raining,’ or ‘hurry back,’ or even ‘watch out, you’ll break your neck.’ There are hundreds of ways of wording it - you just have to listen for it, my dear.
— John Patrick, The Curious Savage