User avatar

PassionateReader

PassionateReader

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Chapter one: The Interrogation

    Hi there! It's great you've developed a pretty complex and and interesting idea for just the first chapter. You really seam to be going somewhere and you know what's going ...

    Jun 24, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Action / Adventure Re: Removed at the author's request

    Hi there! As a reader the overall feel was well developed. That bitter, angry, and vengeful tone is used pretty consistently and it effectively expresses that type of rebellious attitude ...

    Jun 23, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, Narrative Re: Asenath:Tears on the Sand Chapter 1

    Hi there! I'm new on YWS and thought I'd do a quick review. I really like this piece. It is appealing to the senses And not too hard to follow. ...

    Jun 22, 2014


Minds are like parachutes. They only function when they are open.
— Sir James Dewar, Scientist