User avatar

Panda326

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Scars and Sweat Stains

    Hey there! I thought this was VERY nicely written. My favorite lines had to be, The twitch in his eyelid, an imperfection in the iris. A crack in the ceiling ...

    Jul 28, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Magic

    Hello there, I like how at the bottom you added that whole thing explaing the poem. Thank you for that, because for one it made me laugh, and it took ...

    Jul 27, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: With you =)

    Hello there, this was really nice! I enjoyed the fact that it was a.... responsive poem? Haha, but the colors were a bit bright and it made it a tad ...

    Jul 27, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Amber

    Hello there. This was written very well! I quite enjoyed reading it =) Looking at what the others put I don't really have anything to say haha =/ But just ...

    Jul 27, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Three Letters

    Hey! I really like this poem! I agree with the others, it is nice and simple, but has a very good meaning behind it =). Very well done! Nothin bad ...

    Jul 27, 2010


So, please, oh please, we beg, we pray, go throw your TV set away, and in its place you can install a lovely bookcase on the wall.
— Roald Dahl