User avatar

Panda11

Panda11

  • Short Story » General, General Re: deleate

    yah...i gess so. :p

    Feb 3, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Wishing it Wasn't, Loving it is

    i rilly like it. but i'm not good at poatry so hehe. so aweosme.. rilly like'd it i meen i rilly did!

    Jan 29, 2013
  • Short Story » General, General Re: deleate

    the user doesn't really want to take the time to use proper grammar>>i'm trying I guess I am just confused as to what this story is about. I mean, Dav's ...

    Jan 28, 2013
  • Short Story » General, General Re: deleate

    A) What is the significance of of the date. Though he's mourning for his dad on this date, there is no relevance to the chapter at all.>>he died on this ...

    Jan 28, 2013
  • Short Story » General, General Re: deleate

    oh...okay

    Jan 28, 2013
  • Short Story » General, General Re: deleate

    THANK YOU!!

    Jan 28, 2013
  • Other » General, General Re: Creating believable characters

    cool!

    Jan 28, 2013
  • Short Story » General, General Re: deleate

    hop ypu like it!! i know i dont spell good so ples dont fuss. not all of it!!

    Jan 28, 2013
  • Poetry » Horror, Other Re: Madness

    I LOOOVVVVVVEEEE'D it!! i dont know what thar is too review!

    Jan 28, 2013


what are stories if not just vehicles for the pain of your own heart
— soundofmind