User avatar

Paige

Perpetually, Paige

  • Poetry » General, General Re: Collision

    Wow this was... breathtaking. It was so short, but so beautiful! I've got tears in my eyes, literally. I don't cry often, and never for writing, but this - oh ...

    Jun 27, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Silence is Betrayal

    This poem is really touching! I feel like the way you've written it, how anyone can relate to it, at one time or another in their life. As another reviewer ...

    Jun 27, 2013
  • Poetry » Romantic, Lyrical Re: To The One I Love(d) | Edited

    This is truly, very good! I love writing poems/lyrics myself, and this is definitely a poem/lyrical to be proud of. I like how you stayed with the theme of the ...

    Jun 27, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Teen Fiction Re: Twisted: Chapter2

    This is really great! I'm a huge fan. Also, I've noticed the grammar has SUPREMELY improved from Chapter One. Not that it was that bad from the beginning, but here ...

    Jun 27, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Love is Only the Beginning: Chapter One

    Wow. Wow. Wow! I'm totally hooked. Your grammar was close to perfect, if not perfect. I may have noticed one or two errors, but compared to other works I've seen, ...

    Jun 26, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Historical Fiction Re: Flawed and Imperfect - Chapter 1

    Hello! I'd like to start out by saying, I really enjoyed the story, and I will read more. I partially agree with the past reviewers, on the statement that there ...

    Jun 26, 2013


I have lived through much, and now I think I have found what is needed for happiness. A quiet secluded life in the country, with the possibility of being useful to people to whom it is easy to do good... then rest, nature, books, music, love for one's neighbor - such is my idea of happiness.
— Leo Tolstoy